Friday, October 9, 2009

A quick detail of GPT sites...

I thought maybe I could start a thread to help those that do not know much about the GPT sites, Get Paid To... sign up for offers, shopping, taking surveys...etc.

I have been doing online sites now since January of this year and I started doing gpt sites starting in February, and I have learned alot.

I have done well, not that I am rich now, but I have made some extra money for the little bit of time I have put in to it...

so I thought I would share what I have learned for those who may be interested in this...

1) make/register a few extra emails with free email sites -- such as gmail, gmx, hotmail....etc.

2) sign up with a gpt site and pick out an offer you want to do --I have only done the 100% free offers, I have not put one penny of my own money into this.

3) clear your cookies -- the offer companies track you by the cookies that attach to your computer so if you have alot of cookies there they cant distinct your offer from other places and wont be able to credit the gpt site so that they pay you for your offer.

4) go through the offer and follow what the specifications such as fill out the survey....go through all the ads and then when you get to the "congratulations page" or final page --leave that open for a minute or two. --if it says click on at least two ads on the final pages, then open at least 2 ads on those pages.

then click out of it and submit your offer.

some offers may take up to a day or two, but most will credit with in minutes to hours.


I hope this helps out any newbies to the GPT sites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment