Saturday, October 10, 2009

Matrix Mails

MatrixMails - Get paid


I have not mentioned this site previously because of the low pay per click amount and I wanted to think of something positive to say about it before I really put the effort to post on it.

I have searched many paid to click sites... and although many have the .01¢ per click and Matrix has .005¢ per click I have stuck with them for 2 reasons.

1.) They have been around and have remained not a scam site....they have a forum where people are active there and they are in good standing with those signed up with this site.

2.) Unlike other sites that have a lower payout rate to start out with and builds after every time you payout... Matrix Mails does not do this. They have a low payout rate of $2.00 and that is it.

I have been paid by this site once and I am getting close to my payout with them again...and I am looking forward to it. The payment will be around $2.00 but who can turn down any money when all you did was spend 2 minutes a day clicking ads??

I have yet to come across anyone saying anything bad about this site.

1 comment:

  1. You can also try this for PTC

    http://www.neobux.com/?rh=736F7572616268616469747961

    ReplyDelete