Saturday, April 4, 2009

Paid to read emails...

I have been doing the paid to read emails for a couple months up to a year with some sites... these are wonderful, not much time or effort and all you have to do is be patient and you can earn money or gift certificates from them.

Mypoints.com is one of my favorites....**update... I have received over 6 gift cards from this site since I have started it 3 years ago.

there is no referral link....just go to mypoints.com


another legitimate paid to read emails I have been with for a while and have heard great things about this site is InboxDollars.com **update ...I have received my first paycheck from them, proving to me that they are legit, and I am now considered a gold member there.





Send Earnings is the sister site to Inbox Dollars and I have been with them for a while, I am getting close to my first cash out with them, in which after they send me out my first check then I will also become a gold member with them as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment